About the Conference
What: The lives of married couples are filled with pressure. Whether it be money worries in a time of economic stress or the everyday rigors of time management, many couples feel the stress of daily living most clearly in their relationship. When you add one, two, or more children to the mix, the pressures can mount even more. Dr. Danny Akin has a heart to train husbands and wives to see God’s purpose in each other and to gain biblical insight into what makes marriage before God such a beautiful institution.
This event is open to any couple (married or soon to be married) who would like to join Danny Akin on March 31 - April 1 at Imago Dei Church for the 2017 Family Life Conference. Dr. Akin’s heartfelt teaching on marriage, child-rearing and many other topics will leave you refreshed and encouraged.
Dr. Akin will cover the following topics:
- When Christ is Lord of the Home
- God Knows Best!
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Fanning the Flames of Romance
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Men Are From Earth & Women Are From Earth: Deal With It!
- Catching the Little Foxes That Destroy Marriages
- The Essential Nature of Love
- God’s Guidelines For Growing Godly Children
Where: Imago Dei Church in Raleigh, NC
When: March 31 - April 1, 2017
The sessions will be from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:00 to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Cost: $20 per person; $5 per child for childcare (ages 4 and under)